Aperol Spritz is a popular Italian cocktail that is enjoyed during the summer months. It is a refreshing, light and bubbly drink that is perfect for sipping on a hot day.
A standard Aperol Spritz cocktail will consist of Prosecco, Aperol, and soda water.
Aperol is a bright orange-colored liqueur made from a blend of bitter and sweet oranges, along with various herbs and spices.
It has a unique flavor profile that is both bitter and sweet, with a hint of citrus.
Aperol is commonly used in Italian cocktails and is a key ingredient in the Aperol Spritz.
How To Make An Aperol Spritz At Home
- 3 parts Prosecco
- 2 parts Aperol
- 1 part soda water
- Orange slice, for garnish
- Fill a large wine glass with ice cubes.
- Add 3 parts Prosecco to the glass.
- Add 2 parts Aperol to the glass.
- Top off the glass with 1 part soda water.
- Give the drink a gentle stir.
- Garnish with a slice of orange.
- Serve and enjoy!
The drink is typically stirred gently to combine the ingredients and topped off with a slice of orange for garnish. The result is a beautiful orange-hued drink that is perfect for any summer occasion.
Overall, the Aperol Spritz is a classic cocktail that is sure to impress!