Fireball!! Have you tried it? I hear this is what the kiddos shot down when out on the town.
Had never tried it, until making this Hot Toddy cocktail!
A hot toddy is a classic winter cocktail that is perfect for a cozy night in.
Plus a little grated nutmeg on top of the dehydrated lemon.
How To Make A Hot Toddy Cocktail
- 1 1/2 oz whiskey (bourbon, rye or scotch)
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1/2 oz fresh lemon juice
- 1 tea bag (black tea or herbal tea of your choice)
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 cup boiling water
- Place the tea bag, honey, and cinnamon stick in a heat-safe glass or mug.
- Pour the boiling water over the tea bag and let it steep for 3-5 minutes.
- Remove the tea bag and cinnamon stick, and add the whiskey and fresh lemon juice to the glass or mug.
- Stir everything together until the honey has dissolved.
- Garnish with a fresh lemon slice or cinnamon stick if desired.
Enjoy your hot toddy while it’s still hot!